6th-10th December 2021, Auckland, New Zealand (held virtually)
FPT’21 will be held as a fully virtual event, organized by the University of Auckland, NZ.
We have a thrilling five day program, including:
- 3 exciting keynotes, one on each of the main conference days
- NEW Journal-track paper session (in collaboration with TRETS)
- 5 full paper sessions (23 papers) and 2 short paper sessions (14 papers)
- Remote Design Competition
- PhD Forum
- 2 days of tutorials (some require additional registration (free)!)
The conference will be held using the [OnAir Virtual Conference Platform(attendee guide, presenter guide, FAQ) (attendee guide, presenter guide, FAQ). For each paper a (pre-recorded) presentation video will be available beforehand. During the conference, each paper is presented with a live lightning talk (5/3 minutes) and plenty of time for questions and discussions.
We are proud to announce that attendance is free at FPT’21. You need to register to attend.
The full proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Field-Programmable Technology (FPT’21) are available on IEEE Xplore.
The journal-track papers are published in ACM Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems (TRETS), Issue 15:1.
Sponsors and supporters
We whole-heartedly thank our sponsors: