6th-10th December 2021, Auckland, New Zealand (held virtually)
FPT’21 was held as a fully virtual event, organized by the University of Auckland, NZ.
Next year’s FPT’22 will be held in Hong Kong! See you all there.
🏆 Best Paper Award
- A High-Performance and Flexible FPGA Inference Accelerator for Decision Forests Based on Prior Feature Space Partitioning, Thiem Van Chu, Ryuichi Kitajima, Kazushi Kawamura, Jaehoon Yu and Masato Motomura, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- StateLink: FPGA System Debugging via Flexible Simulation/Hardware Integration, Sameh Attia and Vaughn Betz, University of Toronto
We had a thrilling five day program, including:
- 3 exciting keynotes, one on each of the main conference days
- NEW Journal-track paper session (in collaboration with TRETS)
- 5 full paper sessions (23 papers) and 2 short paper sessions (14 papers)
- Remote Design Competition
- PhD Forum
- 2 days of tutorials (some require additional registration (free)!)
The conference was held using the [OnAir Virtual Conference Platform(attendee guide, presenter guide, FAQ). For each paper a (pre-recorded) presentation video is available. During the conference, each paper was presented with a live lightning talk (5/3 minutes) and plenty of time for questions and discussions. This was recorded and all videos are available in the platform for four weeks after the conference for all registered attendees.
We are proud to announce that attendance was free at FPT’21.
The full proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Field-Programmable Technology (FPT’21) are available on IEEE Xplore.
The journal-track papers are published in ACM Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems (TRETS), Issue 15:1.
Sponsors and supporters
We whole-heartedly thank our sponsors: